Monday, April 8, 2013

Video

On Thursday, we watched a series of videos that involved poetry. I found these to be very different and almost mind-boggling. Some of them were eerie, some of them I found to be interesting and caught my attention, and some of them could barely hold my attention. I thought the one about "Sasquatch" was interesting, and then we took a dramatic turn and watched creative writing "videos" that were depressing.

The piece about the chair and the wood floor being messed up was painfully terrible to me because of the tone of her voice, but I found some humor in it. I especially liked the last piece, where one woman spoke throughout the video, but a number of different people appeared, speaking in her voice. That was very creative and refreshing to me, I believe that one is my favorite. I appreciate the pieces for what they are, and the meanings behind them, but some of them could not hold my attention whatsoever.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, good responses here the past 2 weeks; say more though, expand and explain in more detail. 8/10

    ReplyDelete